Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Wanting to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their collectibles, MG Collectibles and Toys offer a 14-day return window for all products from the date of delivery. While each individual product may be slightly different from each other due to being individually printed and painted, there may be a rare case where one could arrive with a slight production defect, or maybe even damaged. If this is the case, we would offer a free return label to return the item, or an exchange option based on product stock.
No longer want the collectible?
- If you are not satisfied with the physical production piece, or changed your mind, then we still will accept your return, don’t worry! You can return your product for a refund of the item price, subtracting the initial shipping fee. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Once the product is received, we will process your return as soon as possible (5-7 business days).
- If this is the cause for return, you will be refunded the remaining balance, minus shipping costs and the initial deposit.
If bought from another retailer…
- Contact the retailer for assistance on what to do for a return.
- Shipping cartons do not count and can not be the cause for a refund. Just because the shipping carton is damaged does not mean the collectible itself is damaged. They are meant to house and protect your product, and this may result in the box getting slightly dinged up.
- Additionally, graphic boxes can not be the main cause for a refund. Though this is the case, replacement boxes may be able to be provided if there is some severe damage that you can provide pictured. Light damage can occur during transit and does not count as cause.
- If YOU damage a certain part of the statue, we may be able to replace that certain part, rather than the entire model. It can not be guaranteed though, due to availability.